Friday, July 25, 2008

Old friends

I got in contact with a long, lost friend recently. I met John in the AF at my first assignment - Shepherd AFB, TX. He worked on F15s and I was training on F16s. We had a lot in common and had a close friendship with until life took us apart. We've kept in contact enough to know where the other is. I'm really excited because we're going to California next month for vacation (I'm super-duper excited about it in general) and he lives in L.A. now. It'll be great to see what he's been doing. He went to Full Sail in Florida for movie directing (I hope I didn't simplify that too much John!) and now he's putting it to the road in Cali. I added a link on the right to some photography that he did and pics of some of the cool stuff he did at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment