Sunday, July 6, 2008

5th of July

Another fun day today. We went to the zoo. We always stop to see the gibbons first thing. We love watching them swing around - I'd love to be a gibbon for a day. They were also whoopin' and hollerin' a lot. I can't put a sample of their whoop on here, but you can stop by and Christian will do it for you; he's good. Then we checked out the otters, played in the splash park for a bit.

They did a demonstration of the king vulture. It's amazing to see a bird that large fly, almost hover, above the ground for yards. They had trained him to do a bunch of tricks (jumping through hoops and the like). I just am amazed at God's creativity and how almost all animals can amaze us if we take the time to really explore how they work. I think I got a pretty good picture of him.

All in all, it was a good time. We ate at Chuckie Cheese and cruised home in time for me to go to work again. I'm almost finished with my paper on which interpretation of Revelation I think is accurate. The instructions were for it to be a minimum of five pages. I'm at ten pages and not quite finished. I think it's time for a first draft edit session.

Then, guess what!

No comments:

Post a Comment