Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Valuable time

Well, theo 202 is done this week. It's been a long stint of classes. I've been taking them non-stop (basically) since last October. It's time for a break. Well, I'm actually just going to replace that time with something else... I'm just not sure what yet.

I've been trying to improve on the outdoor plumbing that runs our automatic sprinklers, swamp cooler, hose, and mister system. I got the swamp cooler taken care of a month ago and last week I decided to finish the rest. It's perfect... or was for about 12 hours. Evidently, PVC has a low pressure limit. Mrs. Pipes called me at work and said my project was spraying all over and flooding the backyard. Poop. I'm hoping it just needs a pressure limiter.

I've been working on one of those 3D puzzles on and off for about three weeks, too. It was of lovely Venice. With some help from Mrs. FPF it was about 60-70% done. I say "was" because today my wife watched another friend's son. That son is going to grow to be a demolition contractor... or Godzilla. Venice is in ruins. Poop. Luckily no one was hurt. I'm glad Venice didn't burn to the ground though. Mrs. Pipes said it was gone in a matter of seconds.

"Vanity, everything is vanity." Why am I spending my time on that stuff again? Oh well. The plumbing should be easy to fix. The puzzle won't be but then it'll be in a box, sealed air tight, under some blankets and Christmas decorations, under our stairs, for a long time anyway.

3 comments:

  1. That seems kind of sad. Not that I lifted a finger to help build it or anything, but still.

    Like the end of an era.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Break it out Candi!!

    I'm ready to start again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see how she restrained herself from doing it. We used to do a lot of puzzles. I was all ready to take our puzzle-relationship to the next level. Ah well...

    ReplyDelete