Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Under the Big Top

Last summer we went to the Ringling Brother's Circus. It was held at the Community Center downtown. It was my first time and I have to admit it was magical. The show was fantastic, the performers were awesome live, and the clowns weren't as freaky as I thought they would be... well, most of them anyway.

I'm buying tickets for this years circus now and so I thought I'd put up some pictures from last
year. (Disclaimer: If clowns give you the hee-bee-gee-bees you should probably not proceed.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everybody gone? O.K.

These guys are just clowning around. Ha. Before the show we got to go down to the floor and watch and meet a lot of performers. It was AWESOME.









Nori's favorite was pretty funny and looks almost perfectly normal. :)
`
These guys did some crazy stuff and it was that much cooler being a few feet from them as they did it. They got to most of these positions by flipping, somersaulting, jumping.
This last one was by far the best costume there. If you want to see more you'll have to go with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment