Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tony Dungy memoir


I got Tony Dungy's book from my dad for Christmas. I'm about 1/4 of the way through it and really enjoying it. I've wanted to read more biographical/autobiographical stuff lately to see how actual people have live and experienced life rather than read what someone says about some subject. I'm impressed by the honesty and humility I've read so far. I didn't know he played for a while, graduated from my favorite college as one of their top record holders as quarterback and then made it to the NFL as a defensive player on a great team at the time (and still I hear - I don't watch or follow football much), the Steelers and then evidently played with the 49ers during Montana's rookie year. There's a lot of other good stuff in the first 70 pages...

No comments:

Post a Comment