Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Piano Recital, 05May14

So, I attempted to share these videos on FB earlier today, but I had no luck. Really, though, I would rather have them here.

The first video is just something she was playing earlier last week.



This second one is at the recital tonight. Unfortunately the camera and my phone failed to record her piece. Fortunately I talked her into playing the song after the reception and she played it flawlessly again!



Here are some pics we took afterward as well.



2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Thank you for posting! What a delight to see your family even though we are far off. The delight of my heart in seeing your kiddos growing mirrors the delight of my heart all those years ago seeing you and Candi growing into a couple. Love you guys!
    Bonnie Wingo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete