Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Little Splash of Fact for Your Fiction

I don't watch the news much these days, but our current budget problems and the so-called possible solutions are kind of killing me and making me giggle at the same time. It seems our country to destined to pay the penalty making money and material objects our god and savior.

It's not too late to repent and pray for our nation and its leaders to repent, turn to God, and do works befitting repentance.

However, I think it's important that we stop for a near-history lesson. I posted this in 2009 when the Obamacare bill was being lobbied for (really just the first two paragraphs).

It's extremely important that we understand that those financial tactics that are suppose to make Obamacare such a smashing success are still being employed today.

Will anyone do anything about it?

And, yes, I spent several hours reading that bill... I would image I read more than many, many of the representatives that lobbied for it and signed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment