Saturday, February 2, 2013

Awesome!

So this is a little late, but I had to include this in the running history that is the blogging experience.

Over the last few years I've had a desire to express the rugged man in me and also provide for my family in a little more direct way by hunting. Christian has been a huge supporter. So far we've purchased a bow and arrow for Christian. And we've had a few sling shots. And a b-b gun. We're really on our way.

So when a friend at work offered to take us shooting I new a man of my outdoors background had to jump at it. Here's some pictures of the day. I think my young men are so manly shooting this .22. The video at the bottom is the highlight, though.


Oh Yeah!

Pause for Gun Safety Brief




That's a bunch of guns.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment