Thursday, January 6, 2011

Playin' Catch Up

I thought I would spend the remainder of my time in Korea remembering a lot of the things I did here.  I suppose it would have been helpful to share this as they happened, but...

On Memorial Day weekend a group of us from the Haven Baptist church went to Everland, the second happiest place on earth.  It was a great day and the park had some interesting things to see and do.















This is one of the fastest wood rollercoasters around - 120 mph.  Surprising it wasn't very rough.  To top it off we went on a Monday and the park was empty.  It took us less time to get to back on the ride than the ride took itself.  The area of the park that the rollercoaster was in had a Scandinavian theme.  It took time for my brain to adjust to seeing Koreans in lederhosen - some stereotypes are hard to break.














There were moments that made me miss my boys...














There were moments that made me miss my girl...














All in all, good times with good friends...














... at least, as good as it can get without my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment