Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day 2

Whew! Today was Sea World. It was better than I remembered it - I went to the one in Orlando when I was about 10. We were there from 9am until 8pm. I am completely drained and not really sure what we're going to do tomorrow. I couldn't imagine walking around the SD zoo but you never know.

One of the cool things was a new attraction made for younger kids (37 - 51"). It had a huge net maze 20' above the ground and a bunch of cool play areas underneath. There were also three rides that Nori and Christian could go on.
We also took in the dolphin show, fed some bat rays, saw a bunch of sharks, and touched a sea cucumber - yuck!

There's no way to get pictures of everything on here, but here's just a few.


2 comments:

  1. wow, i can't believe you actually had time to blog after that busy day. You really are a martyr for the cause. a real trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you gotta sacrifice for the blog...

    ReplyDelete