Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Incredible Movie

I've watched a bunch of movies lately. Not good, huh?! Anyway, today I saw The Incredible Hulk with the FPF. That was awesome! I mean, really sweeeeeeeetttttah! Plus, the "surprise" ending was such a tease (kind of like that comment). Anyway, 5 out of 5 rating or two-thumbs-up or whatever. I'm not sure if it was better than Ironman, but then maybe they aren't comparable. Which would you rather be - a completely technological hero with missiles, flight, and indestructible shielding or pure strength, made more powerful with each breathe, and able to do stuff like the "sonic slap" and the "hulk slam"? I wonder if they would make a good team...

Here's a bunch of clips and trailers for the movie.

13 comments:

  1. this new Incredible Hulk is a lot more fun than the first one with Eric Bana; Ed Norton does his usual specialty -- the "split personality" role...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to make it clear that I am not Patrick.

    Not that being Patrick is bad, I am just not he.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just want to know who the heck this patrick is already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, maybe other people do read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you mocking me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was not the real patrick. Was it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. would the real patrick please stand up....

    ReplyDelete
  8. o.k. when patrick said "are you mocking me?" that wasn't patrick. that was me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. patrick - yeah, you are right. he does do psycho roles well... dragon, fight club, t.i.h. i wonder if it's a point of contention between bana and norton that they made another one so soon. it seems like a slap i nthe face.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey! it's dany. i loved iron man! i've been singing that song for weeks now - not really singing, tho, more like a kazoo-sounding hum. :) we'll prolly see hulk soon! i'll let you know what we think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Dany-Jo! I didn't know you had a blog-thingy. What is your weblink? Did you ever make one for the family? I've been looking at moving to another service for my blogging, some other ones have different services that may work better for the "family blog". I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How come he never say "I love you" to the rest of us?

    ReplyDelete
  13. so.... i don't actually blog. i just left a comment using my e mail (i think). :) i wouldn't mind, but i never tried. i was wondering if we could start of a family blog. what do you think?

    ReplyDelete