Thursday, December 13, 2007

It is finished!

I spent all of today and a lot of last night studying for quizzes, taking quizzes, and writing papers for Evangelism and NT survey classes. I'm ecstatic to say I'm done and just happily waiting for the grades to post! What a rough eight weeks. I'm pretty sure I will not take two classes online again (unless the AF sends me to work away from my family for at least eight weeks). The only courses left have a heavy work load. I was able to earn six credits in eight weeks, but I didn't necessarily learn all that I could have from the classes; I was just trying to get all the work done.

Candi, thank you for giving me the time to study (especially those times it wasn't done happily).
Travis, thanks for the "big picture" viewpoint - I really needed to focus on the 20%! Plus, thank you for letting me ask intrusive questions. I got to finish an assignment and get to know a dear brother at the same time... on to Theology 1 and 2! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment