Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Fine Farewell

Simply put, we had a crowd of people over today for a goodbye (and kind of birthday party - there were lots of treats on hand). Thank you Hart family, Aunt Judy, Allerton family, Biel family, Dusek Family (missed you, Michelle), and Ross family. To make things simpler Candi decided on hot dogs and side dishes. To make things more complicated I decided to make "gourmet" hot dogs. We had tangy, Southwest, Seattle-style, the Works, and cheesy dogs.

How could I have forgotten to grill the onions!

We had a great time! Once again, I thank the Lord for our trampoline. I couldn't have asked for a better time of family and friends before I leave. Everything that was important to me was there today (except for those unable to come) - thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment