Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Wood Man and others

I've recently been posting different small business websites up because I believe in capitalism and the American dream (you can see here for what I believe that is). Consequently, I'm putting up another website for anyone that might want or need Tim Becker's fine wood crafting services.
I'm also adding the website for other small businesses owned by friends and acquaintances that's we've used and that we can attest to their great quality.

Tim Becker
Yestertime Wood Works - might not be up yet.

Don Ross
Designs in Steel

The 5 Jalapenos - of course!

We also have used Amenity Construction, who do an awesome job, but do not have a website. Jason, the owner, put the wall up in our (now) bedroom and did a fantastic job. Here's his contact info:
Amenity Construction, LLC
(520) 631-2615
PO Box 16182
Tucson, AZ 85732

Anasi Tile and Flooring
No website either (that I could find) but they can be reached at:
1011 N Pantano Rd
Tucson, AZ 85710
520-750-8021

No comments:

Post a Comment