Monday, July 27, 2009

I know a guy

If you take a gander at "websites of choice" section, you'll see California John. John has been a great friend of my since my birth in the AF. I was training to be an F16 mechanic, he was to be an F15 mechanic (a.k.a crew chief). Though the AF tried hard to keep him in, he was determined to follow his passions. His passions led him to Full Sail college in Florida. It's one of the best schools in the country for all things film and media. He completed that and made his trek to California.


Since there he has done photography and film for several different productions. Here is one example of his work. It's for Car-buffs. He showed me the graphics and video last year when we were on vacation. While the original idea was pitched for a TV series, it ended up being a website/blog instead. (The graphics are awesome, though, John!) He's currently writing his first feature film and I'm anxious to see the finished product.











We're pumped that we'll see him again next week.










Nice background pic, John!

No comments:

Post a Comment