Monday, July 9, 2007

New Bike



I got a new motorcycle (mo-mo as my Wyatt calls it)! It's a black '04 Yamaha V-Star Custom 650. It rides great, is very comfortable and sounds cool. I'm comparing to my '97 dual-sport, of course. I'll put some pictures up when I get some. I went up to Pheonix with another controller and picked it up. It was hot that day but the ride home at 10pm was very, very nice. It rode really well at 75-80 mph. It felt like it was the rpms were a little high but there was plenty of throttle left. Only thing I don't like about it is that there is no tack. I suppose that's because I've had a tack on the only other bike I've owned. It's definately a nice blessing. Candi and I have been out once on it - had a blast! I can't wait to get up Mt. Lemon on it. Now I just have to finish the repairs on the Suzuki and get that sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment