Sunday, July 15, 2007

More than meets the eye!

CANDI AND I WATCHED TRANSFORMERS TODAY! THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!!! I'm cheesin' just thinking about it. Michael Bay, Roberto Orci, and Alex Kurtzman - way to go! Unreal! Very funny - I've been told Shia LaBeouf has been signed for the sequal. Awesome. I'm really pumped to have my son in to them. His birthday present and Christmas present shouldn't be hard this year! Anyway, it was one of the best movies I've ever seen. I know lots of people are saying that but from a critics standpoint it didn't lack anything. I suppose you can't put in the category with Shawshanke Redemption or Dumb and Dumber, but compared to any action movie... just my opinion. It had it all: plot, acting, action, special effects, the list goes on and on. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear from you again. I thought I was going to read about the death of your dog for the rest of the year. Not that there needs to be time for mourning and all, but... Great new look also.

    Did you just put Shawshanke Redemption and Dumb and Dumber in the same sentence. And you call yourself a movie critic. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I was making the point that it can't be compared to other styles of movies. It was funny but only in a action/guy movie way, not "Who's the dead man that hit me with the salt shaker?" "Kick his @$$ Seabass!"

    ... so you're saying you didn't like Transformers, Travis?

    ReplyDelete