Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cup is Half Full (of what, I'm just not sure)


This week I am 50% done with the two courses I'm taking. It has been very hard. I'm pretty sure I'm a workaholic (so is my wife!) and so a few years ago I decided I would make my focus to be a bit of a slacker at work (at least, as much as the AF will let me). It's been very good for me to realize I don't have to do everything. During that time, God helped me to rearrange my priorities a bit.

At the same time, my desire to get some college learnin' about God and the bible has remained strong (though I don't know what God wants me to do with it), thus the classes I'm in now.

On top of that, I decided that it was time for me to help out where I can in our church (check it out, it rocks! - Beginnings church), so I've been playing guitar with the band twice a month. That is also something I really love to do.

So with all this stuff, our three kids, a marriage to give top priority to, and a house to fix here and there I've managed to once again overload myself to the point that Candi feels like she's the bottom of the totum pole. So I'm once again praying for God's wisdom to get it right. Any advice is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment